These terms and conditions apply to all rentals from Mani Cars.
- 23-75. The driver must have held a valid driving licence for at least 1 year.
- 24 hours. Every extra hour is charged at the standard daily rate.
PAYMENT METHOD & DAMAGE POLICIES
- A VALID CREDIT CARD in the name of the main driver must be given for all amounts including pre-payments & settlement of the final rental charge.
- If the renter does not hold a credit card a deposit in cash must be given which is equivalent of the Collision Damage Waiver Excess:-
700 Euros for Category A to B cars
1.000 Euros for Category C to C1
1.200 Euros on Category D to S cars
2.200 Euros on Category M - M2 cars
- Payment in full is due on collection of the car.
- In the event of accidental damage to the hire car, Mani Cars reserves the right to block off the total excess amount from the renters credit card until the cost of said damage is paid for in full by the renter.
- In the case of vehicle damage through no fault of the customer/driver, our company guarantees an immediate vehicle replacement.
- In case of vehicle damage through the fault of the customer/driver, our company offers vehicle replacement subject to availability.
- If these requirements are not adhered to - Mani Cars reserves the right to refuse the car rental.
- These are the sole responsibility of the renter.
- Fuel level on return must be the same as on delivery of the car.
- Mani Cars are not obliged to re-emburse the renter should the car be returned with additional fuel.
DELIVERY - COLLECTION
- There is a free delivery and collection service to Stoupa, Kardamyli and Agios Nikolaos.
- To Kalamata airport, bus station, port and hotels delivery is free of charge except when the rental is for less than 7 days - then the delivery charge is 40€ (each way).
- For delivery to Athens airport there is an additional charge of 250€ (each way).
- Deliveries and collections between 21:00 and 08:00 have an additional charge of 30€.
- Mani Cars are not obliged to refund any monies should the renter return the car prior to the contract expiry date.
ADDITIONAL DRIVER OR CHILD/BOOSTER SEATS
TYPE OF CAR
- Reservations are always confirmed for a given car Group - not a specific car model.
RENTAL BEYOND THE BORDERS
- The vehicle is not allowed to board a boat or cross the Greek national borders.
INSIDE THE CAR
- Damages to the interior of the car (upholstery, dashboard, etc) as well as keys, mirrors, hubcaps and antennas are not covered by any insurance.
- Heavy soiling to the inside of the car is charged at 100€.
- All rates and charges are subject to V.A.T at 24%.
- Full damage waiver (F.D.W.) is available at an additional charge of 10 Euros per day to cover any & all damage to the body of the car (excluding the underside, windscreen, & tyres) and only if the rental period is for 7 days and more.
- Insurance cover (W.U.G) for the windscreen, tyres & underside of the car is also available at an additional charge of 8 Euros per day and only if the rental period is for 4 days and more.
- Driving the car on non-asphalt roads is prohibited.
- Renter is responsible for reporting an accident with full details of the other party involved to the police and the company, otherwise insurance (C.D.W., P.A.I., T.P.I., W.U.G., F.D.W.) will not be valid.
- The underbody of the car, the tyres, wheels, windscreen and other glass are only covered when the renter has paid for W.U.G. Insurance.
- Mani Cars is not obligated to change flat tyres - this is the responsibility of the renter.
- Personal objects inside the car are not covered by any insurance company.
- Any other drivers apart from those authorised by the car rental company are prohibited to drive the car.